Sunday 2 November 2008

When its not LOVE!

I looked around for you

But all i saw was strangers

I looked around again

But all i saw was shadows of unknown passerby




The third time i looked around

I saw you with another woman

Holding her hands, just the way we used when we were in love.



I was sad, i was wasted, i was mad

Not to read the signals

But i was blinded by the possibilities to be in love with you forever.



You never got the meaning of my love

You never read between the lines

You couldn't be what you said you could be

I think Elvis was right when he wrote the song "Hound Dog"

He wrote it for souls like u.



But am done with the tears and the heartache

Am on my own again

Looking around for someone again

Just a matter of time till am hooked to loving someone again.

Natasha D'souza

No comments: