Saturday 25 February 2012

Pressing the RESET button

Apologies! for not being active on updating my blog. No excuse will be good enough for not writing. But its never late to start where one had left. So, here i am, making a start and hoping to stick to my resolution to write more, read more and blog more.

My last post was in 2010, yep! 2 years ago. Was i lost in transit? Was i hurt in an accident? Was i held at gun point? NO. I was LAZY. I was STUPID. I was IGNORANT. I simply didnt bother to respect the promise i made to myself and never bothered to get back to blogging. Shame! while i wrote my last blog when i was living in the UK, i knew i wanted to blog about my experience living in the land of her highness but that was all just in my head, stored. Now! the head has exploded...cant contain everything and before i slip into a coma of sorts I've decided to get it all out in black and white.

For those who follow me, thank you! i wont promise but i will definitely be making more noise over here. So keep it tuned.

Cheers
Natasha x  

No comments: