Tuesday 23 October 2007

I am a WOMAN!!!!

I am your beginning and your end
Your futur and your past
I am hope,I am faith
I am your friend
I am pain and tears
The child at your breast
The twinkle in your eye
The song in your heart
The call of your destiny
The challenge of your adventure
I am the warrior
I am the coward
I am the cause for many a war
I am the blade of your sword
The fear in your eye
The courage in your heart
I am the one who holds you in the night
Who guards you with her life
Who guides you through the dark
Who saves you from the abyss
I amyour curse and your burden
I am the one who will ease your burden
I am a curse
I am a blessing
I am a paradox
Mysterious,sultry sensuous
I am the tease to your senses
The unreachable temptation
The voice in the night
The song in the day
I am madness
I am loneliness
I am love


I am desperation and frustration
Joy is my calling card

I am the strength in your arm
The spark in your soul
The energy of your spirit

I am day
I am night
The stars in the sky
The flowers in the meadow
I am anything you want me to be
I am life, I am death
Your fortune and your downfall
I am what you make me
What you treat me as
What you see in me
I am your daughter
Your wife
Your sister
Your mother
The stranger on the road
The old woman down the street
Your confidante
Your friend

Fear me
Hate me
Love me
Do whatever u please

But respect me.....

I am woman.

No comments: