Sunday 28 October 2007

Questions i always wanna ask????

1)If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how would we ever know?
2) Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?
3) How come abbreviation is such a long word?
4) Why isn't phonics spelled the way it sounds?
5) If jocks get athlete's foot, do astronauts get mistletoe?
6) Why do we sing, "Take me out to the ball game" when we are already there?
7) If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
8) If work is so terrific, why do they have to pay you to do it?
9) Why do we press harder on the remote when we think the batteries are dead?
10) If the #2 pencil is so popular ...why is it #2?
11) If swimming is good for our shape, why do the whales look the way they do?
12) If peanut oil comes from peanuts, where does baby oil come from?

PS: IF U HAPPEN TO KNW ANY OF THE ANSWERS ABOVE PLZ DO COMMENT IN....TX

Cheers!

2 comments:

floyd martyres said...

oh natasha doing some interesting observations i guess...ohh got me thinkin..quizzie quizzie..i need my bournvita!

Zeno Luvs 2 Blog !!! said...

Real interesting quests u hav asked...unfortunately ders no ans 2 it.....I liked the 9th quest...cauz I pressed the remote button harder myself when I thought the batteries have died...to be more honest I hav banged the remote too :)