Saturday 10 April 2010

Sorry for the GAP.

Yes, its taken donkey’s years (although not that long) to realize that I have a blogging id. I use to be a vivid writer. Time has moved and things have changed, Life as I know it isn’t the same anymore.

My last post was about me being in pain and having an experience that very few at the age of 23 would have; yes I did hand in my papers and gave up my job (details later). My nonappearance doesn’t mean I longer have anything to write or say or that I have stopped thinking. I’ve just had too much to handle and time has been a bitch to me or maybe I have been a little lazy too.
I have moved on with life after its teaching in the most bittersweet way but it has made me stronger than before, a better believer in myself and I feel confident about life. The life changing episodes of one’s time on earth makes one stronger, shaper and better and only the strong hearts and minds survive life’s cruel jokes.

So, I am now in persuasion of my second Masters in Media Studies at Newcastle University, yes I have shifted base. I am in England, in the Queen’s country. It was always a dream to come here and I have achieved it, there you go an achievement after a bittersweet episode. Life doesn’t end when you fall; it’s a chance to do it again better. And so far it’s all going well.
Hopefully you’ve understood why I have been non-existence. I promise to write and boy it’s going to be fab…! Look out here for more…! Let the blogging begin.

No comments: